Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The main idea of this picture is the pyramids.
In this picture, I want you to make
at least 15 observations.
I see a man with along beard and he has a skirt on.I also see this man with a stick in one hand and he has some thing sticking out his butt.The last thing I see is a hat on his head and he's barefooted.He matches,he has no shirt on and he's wearing jewelry.He has a cross in his right hand and I see half of his face.The man has blue nails.








I see the guy with a skirt on so I think that back then they didn't much clothes.I see the guy with polished nails so I think people didn't really have much rights.I see a cross in his hand so I think he believes in god(s).I see the man wearing jewelry I think that people made trades for jewels.I see a man with a long beard so I think that there were no raisers.I see a man with a spire so I think he is prepared for emergencies.



























No comments: